- Season started with a peculiar background – COVID 19, Maiden championship
- Are Liverpool favorites, or a one-season wonder?
- Chelsea started with big investment into start young players – Arrivals of Havertz and Ziyech, as well as world-class forward Timo Werner
- Manchester United were a different team during the second half of last season after the arrival of Bruno Fernandes
- Who will reign supreme in the North London chaos between Arsenal And Tottenham?
- Bielsa magic got Leeds promoted with a raw run and hit style of play. Will it fizzle or run in PL
- New Arrivals – who will flop and become a hit
- Manchester City was a worthy winner, clearly the best team in the country, fifth Premier League title came without too much fuss in the end.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves credit for steering Manchester United to second place.
- Liverpool were unlucky with injuries. But Champions League qualification was the bare minimum and they did it with goalkeeper wonder
- In a tight race for Champions League qualification, Chelsea recovered well from its poor showing in the first half of the season under previous manager Frank Lampard. Thomas Tuchel took over with the club in ninth and will be expected to mount a title challenge next season
- Most Leicester fans would have taken a first-ever FA Cup win and 5th place before the season, but there will undoubtedly be disappointment it couldn’t hang on to a top-four spot. Still, Brendan Rodgers has done a fine job and this must go down as a successful season.
- Hammers were expected to struggle again after finishing 16th last season. But David Moyes did a fantastic job and a place in the Europa League is an excellent result for West Ham
- This was not a successful season for Spurs. The appointment of Jose Mourinho was a failure and qualifying for the Europa Conference League is a dubious honor. The club is facing big decisions in the summer
- Like its North London neighbor, Arsenal requires a rebuild. The club should be challenging for the Champions League places, not battling for a place in the Europa Conference League. No European soccer next season.
- Leeds won plenty of admirers with the daring style of play favored by coach Marcelo Bielsa. There were matches were the team looked a little naïve, or perhaps stubborn, in refusing to adapt its style, but a top-half finish is a great result for the first season back in the top flight.
- A disappointing result for Everton after a season that at times promised to be a good one. Let down by poor home form (its second-worst in more than a century), the team looked on course for at least a top-six finish but will have another season not playing in European competition.
- Aston Villa comfortably stayed up after a decent season including a stunning 7-2 win over Liverpool. Accusations of being a one-man team are unfair, but there’s no doubt Villa are a far better side with Jack Grealish in the 11. Should he stay, as looks likely, a top-six challenge could be the ambitious aim for next season.
- Plenty fancied Newcastle to be relegated but in the end it comfortably survived. There is a lot of work to do to take the team to a place where fans will be happy, but the most important objective of survival was achieved.
- Wolves would have hoped to push for a top-six place but struggled and looked disjointed after a nasty injury to striker Raúl Jiménez. Nuno Espírito Santo will leave the club, with the feeling he has taken it as far as he can. The next boss will need backing in the transfer market for the club to challenge the top six.
- Crystal Palace dropped out of the Premier League. Instead, while it wasn’t always pretty, it survived with few problems. The club is also searching for a new manager after Roy Hodgson stepped down.
- Having finished 11th last season, there was hope Southampton could take the next step this time around. It started well and looked set to challenge for a place in Europe, but the team fell away badly after January. Another season with a 9-0 defeat, this time to Manchester United, is an unwanted statistic.
- Overseen by the impressive Graham Potter, Brighton played some great stuff and another season in the top flight is secured. With some better finishing though, a top-half finish would have been possible. Food for thought in the summer
- It is no secret Burnley’s main goal at the start of each Premier League season is to survive another in it. The club has done that – finishing 11 points above the drop zone – and it will be interesting to see if and how new ownership changes expectations
- No other grade would be right for Fulham, which goes straight back down to the Championship. It was admirable the team tried to play an attractive style, yet a lack of quality in the squad is what cost Fulham
- After a lack of investment last summer, most (including me) expected West Brom to join Fulham in going straight back to the Championship. Even Sam Allardyce, renowned for helping strugglers survive, couldn’t keep the Baggies up. The priority now is to regroup, challenge for promotion again and hope to do things differently next time.
- Last season Sheffield United arrived back in the top flight with a bang – playing attractive soccer and finishing 9th. But it has suffered from “second season syndrome” and looked a shadow of the team that did so well a year ago. With Chris Wilder gone, a new strategy is needed to get the club back to the Premier League as quickly as possible.
|Sheffield United||Chris Wilder|
|West Bromwich Albion||Slaven Bilic|
|West Bromwich Albion||Sam Allardyce|
|Crystal Palace||Roy Hodgson|
|Tottenham Hotspur||José Mourinho|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Nuno Espírito Santo|
- Alisson Becker was left in tears post-match, but he had every right to open the flood gates when securing Liverpool’s Champions League hopes for 2022.During the final seconds of an unfortunate 1-1 encounter versus West Brom, a corner was awarded in what must have been their last chance of the game. Alisson met the ball with his forehead in a moment Liverpool fans probably had not felt since claiming the title during the previous year. A top-four finish for Liverpool was now thanks to this beautiful goal.
- Football remains the most popular sport on the planet for a reason, and when push comes to shove, nobody makes this sport more important than the fans.
- Aston Villa 7, Liverpool 2 One of the most surprising results throughout the entire English domestic schedule came when Aston Villa treated Liverpool as a lower league calibre of opponent. A truly unforgettable 90 minutes of football action left the entire Aston Villa and Liverpool fan base stunned. The Villains held no remorse towards the Premier League defending champions defeating them 7-2 at Villa Park. It had been a twenty-year wait for Villa to defeat Liverpool on home soil, but the West Midlands side finally removed their jinx in the most assertive form. Man of the match, Ollie Watkins, sailed three goals past Adrian San Miguel del Castillo to claim his hattrick and well deserved MOTM award.
- 20-year-old Phil Foden is undoubtedly the standout youngster of the 20/21 EPL season, with a mentor like Pep Guardiola guiding the English star to an unforgettable season. One of his most memorable moments of play was his cerebral performances at Anfield back in February, hitting home the goal that led City to their first victory inside the stands of Anfield since 2003. Manchester City could well own the hottest footballing prospect on earth, and England fans must be chomping at the bit to witness his skills take place during the Euro 2021 international campaign
- Tottenham Hotspur defeat Manchester United 6-1. Who remembers the month of October during the EPL 20/21 campaign? Manchester United was in 15h place, just two positions above the relegation zone, and Manchester City was in 13th. Everton was looking to be a dominant force, and in general, the year ahead was seemingly unpredictable. It could have been a worse time for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer when Tottenham handed the Red Devils a 1-6 defeat inside Old Trafford. Spurs had not defeated United with such a goal difference since 1932, but an in-form Harry Kane partnered with Son Heung-Min was a deadly force that claimed two goals each. No Premier League Odds could have predicted this outcome.
- Two key moments of this season should give football fans a trophy of their own. The big six clubs of England combined with Europe’s most enriched clubs attempted to push for a European Super League. However, the overwhelming denial of the idea was quickly put to bed by fan protests. The Super League sideshow could have ruined football as we know it, but fans from all the big six clubs saw their fanbase become disgraced at the idea. With the pandemic restrictions removing fans from the stadiums, perhaps the most unforgettable moment of the entire season was the returning attendance crowds over the past month.
- Club results have been proven to take dramatic effect without the presence of fans, and as we take a look back, not on just the Premier League but all of Europe’s elite football leagues – the lack of fan presence has undoubtedly taken its toll. The fans provide a passion for the game and an atmosphere that cannot be replaced.
#PremierLeagueStories – West Ham’s Commemorative home kit for 2020/21 season reminds #MarkNoble of their glorious past #WHUFC
West Ham has unveiled a commemorative home kit for their 125th anniversary that will be worn throughout the 2020/21 season. The Hammers are fighting to retain their spot in the Premier League for their anniversary and have now given the first look at the smart kit they will be wearing next season. The club says […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #ChrisWilder and #DeanSmith unhappy over the five subs rule carrying forward to next season #SHUFC #AVFC
Chris Wilder of Sheffield United and Dean Smith of Aston Villa have raised their concerns over the proposal that the five substitutes rule shall be carried forward into the next season and has said that this is a rule that will only benefit bigger squads and goes against smaller clubs. Chris Wilder said “I can’t […]
Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer has heaped praise on Chelsea’s latest signing Timo Werner and predicts that the RB Leipzig forward will add something special to this Chelsea team. Shearer also believes that Werner has it in him to be a long term success and someone who has shown for the past 3-4 seasons that […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JohnStones Claims Manchester City is still the best team in England despite Liverpool running away with the league #MCFC #LFC
Defender John Stones claims that Manchester City is still the best team in England, despite losing the Premier League title to Liverpool. Jurgen Klopp’s side has the chance to surpass the 100 points total Manchester City amassed in 2017-18 but Stone still reckons that City is still the best in the land, and has issued […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #FrankLampard confirms that #BillyGilmour will be out Up to four months after Knee Surgery #CFC
Frank Lampard has confirmed that their talented academy play Billy Gilmour is set to miss the rest of the season and probably start of next season following knee surgery and it will take him approximately three to four months to be back in action. Frank Lampard said “Billy Gilmour has had an operation on his […]
Chelsea attacker Christian Pulisic has revealed that he is very excited to pair up with the latest signings of Chelsea, Timo Werner from RB Leipzig and Hakim Ziyech from Ajax. Ziyech has already arrived in London and was seen training in Chelsea colours for the first time, whereas Werner is expected to join the West […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #NigelPearson Hopes to Stay in Charge of Watford Next Season as well #WatfordFC
Nigel Pearson hopes he will still be in charge of Watford next season after dragging the club to the brink of Premier League survival. The Hornets were nine points adrift at the foot of the table when the head coach took over and now they sit three points above the drop zone with just three […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JoseMourinho Suggests Tottenham Are Two Wins Away From Winning Next Season’s Europa League #THFC #AFC #WWFC
Jose Mourinho has said he believes Tottenham are just two games away from winning next season’s Europa League. With two Premier League games remaining, Spurs are just one point behind Wolves, who currently occupy the final spot to definitely secure a spot in European football next term. Mourinho has claimed that if his side qualifies […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #SeanDyche Unhappy With Five Substitute Rule for Next Season which Puts Clubs Like Burnley at a Disadvantage #BurnleyFC
Burnley boss Sean Dyche says allowing five substitutes per match is the latest rule change designed to favour the big clubs. FIFA announced this week that the option of using the five-substitute rule – initially introduced to help manage player workloads following the coronavirus pandemic – will be open to competitions for the 2020-21 season. […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #MauricioPochettino Calls Leeds United Boss #MarceloBielsa as One of the Best in the World #LUFC #THFC
Under Marcelo Bielsa, Leeds United have won automatic promotion to the Premier League after second-placed West Brom were beaten 2-1 by Huddersfield on Friday night. The veteran coach is often cited as an inspiration to a number of managers around the world – including the likes of former Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino. The […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #GrahamPotter Insists Leeds Loanie #BenWhite will Return to Amex Next Season #BHAFC #LUFC
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Graham Potter is adamant Ben White won’t be leaving the south coast in the upcoming transfer window. White, 22, has starred on loan with Leeds United this season to help the Elland Road club return to the Premier League after a 16-year absence. His performances under Marcelo Bielsa have prompted […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #CarloAncelotti Wants Everton Board to Conduct Transfer Business this Summer Quickly #EFC #BluesFamily
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti hopes to have his transfer targets signed in time to begin the preparations for the new campaign, with Everton looking for a centre-half, a central midfielder and a right-winger. The new season is due to start on 12th of September giving just a little over one and a half month for […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JoseMourinho dismisses a Superstition that indicates Tottenham Hotspur are likely to win a trophy in 2021 #THFC
Tottenham Hotspur has had a unique connection with years which end with the number “1” and silverware. Tottenham have won trophies in 1901, 1921, 1951, 1961, 1971 and 1981. However, Spurs have not won major silverware in a year ending in one since that day at Wembley 29 years ago. When it was put to […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #BenMee Extends Contract at Burnley taking his Stay at the club to Summer 2022 #BurnleyFC
Burnley captain Ben Mee will extend his stay at Turf Moor to beyond a decade after the Clarets triggered a clause to keep the long-serving defender until June 2022. Mee has made over 300 appearances for the clarets and after having to let go off a number of players this summer, Burnley fans will be delighted […]
Brighton’s new signing Adam Lallana has compared Albion’s “development process” with that of his former club Liverpool. The midfielder said he was excited to be a part of the Seagulls’ ongoing progress and was full of praise for the club’s footballing philosophy. Adam Lallana said “In terms of a way of playing, they want to […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #DarrenBent warns Everton to hold on to #Richarlison at any cost #EFC #BluesFamily
Everton’s Brazilian striker Richarlison sent shivers down the Merseyside club’s hierarchy when he said last week that he would like to sit down and talk about a move away from Goodison “if a good offer were to come in.” However, Darren Bent believes it is imperative that Carlo Ancelotti hangs on to the club’s joint-top […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #FerranTorres Signs for Manchester City, excited to play under #PepGuardiola #MCFC
Manchester City’s rebuilding project has begun with the arrival of Ferran Torres from Valencia. The Spanish winger, a replacement for Leroy Sane after the German’s move to Bayern Munich, joins in a deal worth £20.8m and will be available for the start of the 2020/21 Premier League season. Ferran Torres said “Every player wants to […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JurgenKlopp reveals the moment when he knew Liverpool was different to other clubs #LFC
Jurgen Klopp has outlined the moment that he knew winning trophies at Liverpool was different from his previous clubs. The former Mainz and Borussia Dortmund manager had enjoyed success before moving to Anfield but four major honours within the last year stand as a remarkable success. Speaking in a new LFCTV documentary, Klopp revealed the […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #PepGuardiola provides update on #EricGarcia Contract and #SergioAguero injury #MCFC
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed that centre back Eric Garcia has turned down a new contract at Manchester City and is now set to leave the club. Garcia, 19, joined the club from Barcelona and is now poised to return to Spain despite a strong season at the Etihad. The defender’s contract with City […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #PaulScholes thinks #JesseLingard has no future at Old Trafford & reveals the sign to confirm that in the Europa League match #MUFC
Manchester United legend Paul Scholes believes that Jesse Lingard’s days at Old Trafford are numbered and despite the midfielder scoring in the Europa league match against LASK, Scholes feels that Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer has basically put the player in the shop window and future away from the club beckons for the Englishman. Paul Scholes said […]
David Moyes has said he wants to be challenging the top seven in the Premier League next season having only just secured survival in 2019/20. Moyes was parachuted in to rescue the Hammers for a second time when he replaced Manuel Pellegrini in September and the signs were ominous heading into lockdown and the first […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #AdrienSilva Plans to return to Leicester for Pre Season but sees no future for himself at the club #LCFC
Leicester City midfielder Adrien Silva is preparing to return to the club for pre-season despite seeing his future elsewhere. Silva, who has spent the past 18 months on loan at Monaco, said he will return to City this Saturday, provided no opportunities to leave arise beforehand. But despite playing regularly at Monaco, the Ligue 1 […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #RobinVanPersie picks Wolves as his pick for #EuropaLeague winners & hails #AnthonyMartial as world class #WWFC #MUFC
Manchester United hero Robin van Persie wants Wolverhampton Wanderers to win the Europa League. Wolves face Sevilla in a quarter-final in Duisburg on Tuesday evening and the winner will meet either United or Copenhagen in the semi-finals. During a recent interview, van Persie was asked who he thinks will win the competition outright and his […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #OleGunnarSolskjaer explains why Manchester United wins so many penalties #MUFC
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Anthony Martial is becoming ‘impossible to stop’ amid his propensity for winning penalties. He also explained why he thinks that United wins so many penalties after the Red Devils won their 21st penalty of the season against Copenhagen. United have scored 17 out of their 21 penalties, which is more than any […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #BrendanRodgers reveals his “Six Leaders” Policy at Leicester City & the rationale behind it #LCFC
When Claudio Ranieri was sacked by Leicester City, ‘player power’ was a hot topic. Time and again we have seen number of clubs sacking their managers for losing the dressing room and when the players down tools. It was a similar story at Leicester according to many onlookers. For some of the players at the […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Liverpool Confirms the Signing of #KostasTsimikas from Olympiacos for £11.75 million #LFC
Liverpool has announced the signing of left-back Kostas Tsimikas from Olympiacos in a deal worth £11.75 million. The left-back is believed to be a backup option for Andy Robertson and was recently in news for his impressive performance against Wolves in the Europa League round of 16. The Greek said he was delighted to join […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #NunoEspiritoSanto wants to avoid making the mistakes the club made this season after #EuropaLeague Exit #WWFC
Nuno Espirito Santo plans to dip into the transfer market to flush the late lapses out of Wolverhampton Wanderers’ system. A loss of concentration at the death in Duisburg allowed Lucas Ocampos to send Sevilla through to the Europa League semi-finals at Wolves’ expense. And Nuno, who has largely worked with the same group of […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #FrankLampard admits Chelsea lagging behind other clubs due to the transfer ban they had last summer #CFC
After Chelsea crashed out of the Champions League at the hands of Bayern Munich, their manager Frank Lampard has admitted that the size of the rebuild at the club is bigger than many people realise and has opened about how recruiting correct players is one of the ways to quickly bridge the gap between them […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Tottenham Hotspur Confirm the signing of #PierreEmileHojbjerg who wants everyone to take responsibility at the club #THFC
Tottenham Hotspur has confirmed the signing of Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg who said that he was delighted to join a club that had fantastic players, manager and set up for him to succeed. Spurs’ former Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen also tweeted the club and said that the club knew how to look after Danes! Pierre-Emile […]
Former Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has backed the Whites to succeed in the Premier League next season. Warnock was one of 14 managers that were unable to drag the club back into the top flight since their 2004 relegation, with Marcelo Bielsa overseeing an unforgettable 2019-20 campaign which saw them win the Championship by […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Boyhood Fan #JamesWardProwse signs a new five year deal with #Southampton #SaintsFC
Southampton captain James Ward-Prowse has signed a new five-year contract with the club. The midfielder, who took the armband from Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg last season, has been with Saints since the age of eight. Now 25, Ward-Prowse has put pen-to-paper on the long-term deal ahead of the 2020-21 Premier League campaign. which starts in less than […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #AaronRamsdale delighted to be back at “Home” after signing for Sheffield United #SHUFC
New Sheffield United signing Aaron Ramsdale says he is delighted to return to the place he calls ‘home’. The 22-year-old has completed his move back to Bramall Lane from Bournemouth, after putting pen to paper on a four-year deal. Ramsdale, who progressed through the United academy after joining as a 15-year-old in 2013, says he […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #ValentinoLazaro Reveals the Reason why he did not extend his stay at Newcastle United #NUFC
Valentino Lazaro has explained why he did not take Newcastle United up on an offer to stay on Tyneside. The Austria international spent the second half of last season with the Magpies but didn’t get a run in the side. Steve Bruce started the winger against Liverpool on the final day but this didn’t prove […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Southampton legend #FrancisBenali thinks going back to basics worked for Saints after Leicester disaster #SaintsFC
Southampton legend Francis Benali believes the club going “back to basics” proved key to their revival last season. Ralph Hasenhuttl’s men sat in the relegation zone in November after losing eight of their opening 12 fixtures of the Premier League campaign. However, Saints sparked a revival in December to kick themselves back into life. Benali, […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Ex Everton Striker #LouisSaha backs #MoiseKean to come good next season #EFC
Former Everton striker Louis Saha has put his faith behind Moise Kean ahead of next season. The youngster made the move from Juventus to Goodison Park in the closing stages of last year’s summer transfer window but found his opportunities fairly limited as the campaign went on. And Saha has backed the 20-year-old to kick […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #YayaToure insists Manchester City must change their approach to succeed in Europe #MCFC
Manchester City legend Yaya Toure says Pep Guardiola’s team might have to change their approach if they are to finally win the Champions League. City suffered a shock exit from the competition last week, losing to Lyon in the quarter-finals, prompting an inquest over what needs to be done at the Etihad Stadium for the […]
James Maddison is predicting a “really exciting” year ahead for Leicester City as they prepare for the new season. The 2020-21 campaign is due to get underway next month and the Foxes discovered their Premier League fixture list on Thursday morning. Brendan Rodgers’ men will kick off their campaign away to newly-promoted West Bromwich Albion. […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JoseMourinho delighted with two fantastic signings in #JoeHart and #PiereEmileHojbjerg #THFC
Tottenham have made some progress during the summer transfer window but more must be done to compete higher up the Premier League table next term. Now Jose Mourinho is looking to add to his squad after already securing deals for Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and Joe Hart. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has also opened up on the […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #MasonHolgate admits that finishing 12th isn’t good enough for Everton #EFC #BluesFamily
Mason Holgate has said last season’s 12th placed finish was not good enough for Everton and the team are well aware of that. Mason Holgate said “We’ve already spoken about it and accepted that last season wasn’t good enough. This year we’ve definitely got a point to prove. It’s down to us now to work […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #YayaToure Describes Manchester City’s Decision to build a #DavidSilva statue as “odd” #MCFC
Yaya Toure has called the plan to build a statue of David Silva outside the Etihad Stadium “odd”. Toure joined City at the same time as Silva and made 316 appearances in his eight-year spell with the club -and even though he was delighted for Silva, he found the decision to be odd. Yaya Toure […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JeffHendrick delighted to have signed for “Massive” club Newcastle United #NUFC
Newcastle United completed their second signing of the summer with the arrival of Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick. Hendrick has revealed his delight at joining Newcastle United on a free transfer. Jeff Hendrick said “It’s a massive club and playing over the years, going to the stadium, it’s one of the best stadiums to […]
#PremierLeagueStories – Former Manchester United manager #LouisvanGaal talks about players he wanted to bring at Old Trafford & how he almost became Tottenham Manager #MUFC #THFC
Former Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has revealed he tried to sign Robert Lewandowski, Neymar and Gonzalo Higuain during his spell as Manchester United’s manager. The Dutchman was appointed United manager in the summer of 2014 after David Moyes was sacked towards the end of the previous season. He also revealed how he almost […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #ChrisWilder resigned to having a weird pre season compared to previous years #SHUFC
Sheffield United’s first pre-season friendly at Dundee United was abandoned at half-time due to torrential rain. The Blades were leading 1-0 courtesy of Billy Sharp’s 43rd-minute strike. And although not ideal that the first game lasted only 45 minutes, Chris Wilder said abandoning the match was the right thing to do. Chris Wilder said “It’s […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #BenChilwell wants to challange for honours with Chelsea & bids an emotional goodbye to Leicester #LCFC #CFC
Ben Chilwell is excited to be “challenging for honours” after swapping Leicester City for Chelsea. After his switch was announced, Chilwell said he was looking forward to aiming for silverware with a Chelsea side who have spent big this summer, also bringing in Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, with other exciting players arriving as well. […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #DeleAlli opens up about his experience of playing under #JoseMourinho so far #THFC
Dele Alli has delivered his response to the criticism Jose Mourinho dished out to him in his first few days as Tottenham Hotspur manager. One conversation shown is the Portuguese’s first one-to-one meeting with Alli, having called the midfielder lazy in training, again in a team meeting and also in a conversation with chairman Daniel […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #JurgenKlopp Assesses the Chances of Liverpool’s Main Rivals ahead of a “very tough” Season #LFC
Jurgen Klopp says it will be tougher to retain the Premier League this season, but insists his Liverpool squad will give “absolutely everything” to do so. The Reds won the title in a record-quick time of just 31 games last season as they eventually finished 18 clear of Manchester City in second place. Klopp is […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #ChrisWilder wants to sign four new players but admits that it will take time #SHUFC
Chris Wilder is hopeful he can bring in new additions next week to strengthen his Sheffield United squad – but he says he may have to walk away from some deals unless more progress can be made. The Blades boss revealed on Thursday that he is planning to bring in up to four new signings […]
Leeds United’s latest signing Rodrigo has explained his move to the club. The striker is currently on international duty with Spain and was quizzed by the media about why he swapped Valencia for Elland Road. He revealed there were two key factors behind the deal. Rodrigo said “The club had to look to let go […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #BrendanRodgers thinks Liverpool would have won the title in 2014 if he had #VirgilVanDijk #LFC
When recently asked to contribute to a documentary looking back at Liverpool’s 30-year wait to be crowned champions of England, Brendan Rodgers considered his own brush with immortality. Back in 2014, the Reds were within a whisker of claiming the Premier League title under the Northern Irishman, only to stumble with the finishing line in […]
#PremierLeagueStories – #OliMcBurnie breaks his silence after being accussed of picking #ClubOverCountry for Sheffield United #SHUFC
Oli McBurnie has spoken for the first time about the decision to play for Sheffield United following his withdrawal from the Scotland squad and says he did not want to ‘let himself or his country down’. The Blades striker was selected by Steve Clarke for the upcoming Nations League matches against Israel and the Czech […]
BURNLEY have confirmed the appointment of Vincent Kompany as their new first-team manager. The...
Fraser Forster became Tottenham’s second summer signing, about a week after the announcement of...
Darwin Nunez has revealed why he chose a move to Liverpool amid interest from...
Rangers prospect Rory Wilson has confirmed a transfer to Aston Villa on his personal...
Manchester City have completed the signing of Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. The Premier...